Monday, May 9, 2011

Bow Tie Blocks


While working on my round of the Round Robin quilt, I wanted to try the Bow Tie pattern.  I hadn't done it before so worked on some sample blocks and then played with different ways of putting them together.  I found it fun to work with this pattern and I would love to make myself a quilt .  There seems to be as many ways to lay them out as there are pieces of material.  The first time I saw the pattern, it was on a quilt in a magazine and I kept going back to the magazine to look at the photo.  It just seemed to catch my attention and I am happy with the results.

1 comment:

  1. This round is wonderful. When you did this round, the fist thought I had was that this round was totally Easter. Then my next thought was how you said it looked like the BeJeweled game we like to play. Good job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete