Friday, March 23, 2012

Signature Quilt

This Clipping came from my cousin, Judi Wilson.  She said it was made by a group of ladies from a Wisconsin Homemakers Group.  Are there Homemaker groups still around?  I was part of one many years ago when my mother-in-law was alive and we would go together.  Many of these groups made quilts and projects that are still floating around out there.  Some of Judi's and my lady relatives made this quilt and my our aunt sewed it together.  Their signatures are on the quilt.  The pattern is simple and beautiful for a group project.  I would love to actually see the quilt but am happy to see the clipping.  Thank you, Judi!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would pretty cool to get into a group and work on a quilt and have everyone sign their blocks. If you find a group, lets get in on it.
    Its kinda sad to see the quilt only in black and white. It makes me wonder what colors were in it.

    ReplyDelete