Saturday, April 23, 2011

Round Robin Quilt Tops


Have you ever worked on a Round Robin quilt?  This is a first for me.  The top picture was started by my daughter in January.  Now it is my turn to put a round on it.  What to do, what to do? I think this quilt top is pretty and full of action.  I hope I don't screw it up.  It is already 74" square. There are no rules to this Round Robin other than you can't discuss it with anyone else doing it until the day it is exchanged.  There are to be 7 rounds on each top.

The second photo is the one I have been working on.  I decided to do the bow tie pattern to frame in what was done before.  My daughter will work on this one now.  It is at 61".

1 comment:

  1. They are so beautiful....I agree, what to do....what to do.....psst, it's a secret....lol

    ReplyDelete